Thursday 30 April 2015

Cross Monday Week 56 & 57






















 Week 56
I finally completed the blue flowers!  I had got so bored of doing them that I wasn't sure I would ever complete them, but it looks great now it's done.  I took this photo last Monday, all ready to post on the right day... but my gall bladder had other ideas and I ended up in hospital!

Week 57
I've nearly completed double crossing of the green vine, there's just a little bit on the upper left hand side which needs completing.  Most of the gold vine and red line needs completing still, but I decided it was time to start on the pink flowers, I didn't want them to be a chore, but as it's only every second flower, I have made quite a bit of progress there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...