Sunday 19 April 2015

Cross Monday Week 55

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!  Very little stitching this week, but lots of thought on what is going in the middle.  I have 102 squares in height between the top of the vine and the tails of the birds, obviously I need to find something that takes less than 102 squares but I don't want it to be too small and end up with a gap to try and fill.  I could probably loose 10 spare squares but not much more.  To give you some perspective, the vine in the middle is 22 squares high.

1. This option is 104 squares high, two too many.  If I take out the vine at the top, I will have 20 spare squares.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAUGHING
LITTLE
OWL
??th April 2012
 
2.  I would like to have Wednesday on the sampler, this option gives me 16 spare.

LAUGHING
LITTLE
OWL
 Wednesday
??th April 2012

3. I like the idea of having another vine to border Little Owl's name.  This option only gives me 5 spare squares which is ideal!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAUGHING
LITTLE
OWL
??th April 2012

I think I am leaning towards option 3 as it will fill the entire space and look like it belongs.  It will be a shame not to have the "Wedneday" in there, but not the end of the world.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...