I finally completed the blue flowers! I had got so bored of doing them that I wasn't sure I would ever complete them, but it looks great now it's done. I took this photo last Monday, all ready to post on the right day... but my gall bladder had other ideas and I ended up in hospital!
I've nearly completed double crossing of the green vine, there's just a little bit on the upper left hand side which needs completing. Most of the gold vine and red line needs completing still, but I decided it was time to start on the pink flowers, I didn't want them to be a chore, but as it's only every second flower, I have made quite a bit of progress there too!