Woohoooo! This feels good! This is now as big as it gets, the red line around the outside needs its second stitch (you can see where I have done this on the top left hand corner) but it is complete in its size. The gold and the green vine also need the second stitch, I've completed the top but the rest still needs doing. I've done a little bit on all of these over the last week, and plan to do at least one thread of each this week too.
Meanwhile, the rest of the flowers need completing too. You can see that I have started on the top left one, the inside ones are blue, dark and light. The remaining ones on the outside are pink. My main plan for this week is to continue with the blue flowers.