Monday 7 July 2014

Cross Monday Week 16

I'm really pleased with progress this week.  I've had a couple of evenings this week where I closed the laptop and just watched telly and stitched.  It was lovely and it means that I have completed a whole tree that was rather complicated (it has 4 colours in it).

I have also made the effort to use up the threads that I had hanging loose.  Some were used on the tree but this has also meant that the red chain on the left hand side has filled out a bit, the vine that makes the top of this section has begun to grow too, as well as a plant beginning to sprout out of one of the central pots.  I've actually really enjoyed working like this and so will continue for at least the time being.  

Papa Owl is away for a couple of nights this week so I hope to have some good progress to show next week too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...