Thursday 3 July 2014

Owlfit of the Week

I love this sunny dress from Me&i.  Papa Owl actually chose this one, I wasn't sure at first but it is simply stunning on.  It just hangs so beautifully and doesn't need ironing either.  If you haven't come across Me&i, go check them out!  They are a Swedish company and their clothes can only be bought through one of their sales representatives either directly or at a party.  I recently hosted one of their parties and it was great fun.  I was a little bit worried that my friends would feel pressured to buy, but they assured me that they didn't feel that at all.  Their summer season has closed now, but their new winter range is due to be released on 13th August - I can't wait!

Little Owl's hat comes from H&M and her gorgeous sandals come from our favourite shoe shop Livie and Luca.

Badge for TTT, Badge

5 comments:

  1. It's a really cute dress. Looks quite 70s in it's shape and style. Bit of retro brought up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I've often wondered about hosting a Me & I party. I'm really into Scandi clothes. Perhaps I'll look into it!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! So cute! Thanks for linking up to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little one looks lovely! We love Me&I, they have such beautiful clothes. My daughter loves her cat princess dress from there. Thanks for linking up with #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this dress! Such gorgeous colours and pattern. I love Me & I clothes too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...