Thursday 10 July 2014

Owlfit of the Week

I like to think of this Owlfit as Little Owl's surfette beach outfit!  Its a bit of a mis-mash but I love it!  The hat you have seen before and is from H&M as are the shorts - although really they are trousers aged 12 months!  

The t-shirt is from Me&i and features different coloured peace buses.  I really love this t-shirt - I'm a fan of yellow anyway but with the retro buses (which look remarkably similar to a certain popular campervan) and the brown trim round the neck this is just super cool.  However, I have noticed that if I don't pair it up with something obviously girly, then people do mistake Little Owl for a boy!  Hence the pink hoody which was a hand-me-down.  It isn't something I would have bought but actually I think it compliments this outfit beautifully.
And then we have the Livie and Luca sandals! 

With the recent hot weather, Little Owl has been living in these.  As well as looking beautiful, they are super practical too.  They are sturdy enough for Little Owl to go on the beach, or to climb up muddy banks, and although I was a little precious about them when I first got them, they really can handle getting dirty or even wet without showing any signs of wear!  If you haven't already tried Livie and Luca then do so - although I warn you - once you have bought a pair - there's no going back!

Badge for TTT, Badge


Family Fever

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up. A gorgeous outfit of which I would make my daughter wear too. I am very fond of crop jeans at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the tshirt! My boys live in cropped jeans there so cute #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this outfit? I love Livi & Luca. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks fab in his outfit and I'm a bit obsessive with shoes so I need to go an search for more of these Livie and Luca shoes for my daughter! :D
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit! Sooo cool! My daughter (Sydney) is frequently mistaken for a boy when she's in denim shorts and yellow or white tops. With a name like Syd, I am forever over emphasising the SHE before I say her name haha! I also put pigtails in her hair to try to make it more obvious she's a SHE. Thanks for linking up with #TT_Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I've still not got around to getting Livie & Luca shoes though I do mean to check them out. Thank you for linking, sorry for my delayed comment, I've been manic lately. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to look at Livie & Luca shoes after seeing someone else rave about them - think I will have to do so soon #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...