Thursday 21 August 2014

Owlfit of the Week

I love this Cath Kidston dress!  I bought it in one of their stores in Windsor, March of last year and if memory serves me correctly, it cost £18 which I was pleasantly surprised by.  I bought it for Little Owl's baptism which was in May last year, just after she turned one.  It is an age one dress, so I was really pleased when it fitted her still this summer.  It comes with a matching pair of pants which work great on their own or over a nappy.

Now British Summer being what it is, you can't often get away with a sleeveless dress, so I team it up with this white cardigan from H&M.  At her baptism, Little Owl also wore white tights with this dress, and white shoes from H&M.  These sandals are from Livie & Luca.

Badge for TTT, Badge

4 comments:

  1. I remember sneaking her out to have a walk down the hill, until her dad caught us though of course! Great to see her growing up so fast. You must be feeding her her greens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! She looks so pretty in it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress, I was in Cath Kidston Windsor only 48 hours ago drooling over their gorgeous children's dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is a beautiful dress!! I have dress envy! Syd NEEDS one too hehe!! Bargain price too! Thanks for linking up with #TT_Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...