Friday 6 September 2013

Knitting Fridays

September marks the beginning of so many things and while the first two weeks are always glorious just as the kids and teachers go back to school, we all know that autumn isn't too far away.
Amongst other things, autumn is the start of the knitting season, and so I plan to post each Friday a picture of my latest knitting project. 
I have a few projects planned which I am quite excited about but the first project which is on a tight timescale is a Bonfire Jumper, which needs to be completed by 5th October!  Luckily this Bonfire Jumper is only for Little Owl so I stand a reasonable chance.
What's a Bonfire Jumper I hear you ask?  Well that's a story for another post!

Back of the Bonfire Jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...