Monday 4 November 2013

How do you eat yours?

Papa Owl treated Little Owl and I to a Sunday roast last night.  Its not something we do often but its a lovely treat when we do.  We even lit a fire so Little Owl and I could snuggle on the sofa while Papa Owl was busy cooking.
A perfect Sunday.
But Little Owl didn't seem so keen on her roast.
Don't want it!
She kept asking for something from the fridge.
We told her she would have to wait for us to finish dinner before she could have desert.
Little Owl still wanted something from the fridge.
Again we told her to wait.
But still Little Owl wanted something from the fridge.
Not quite the relaxing meal we had hoped for.
Eventually Papa Owl and I finished our plates.
We opened the fridge door to see what it was that Little Owl wanted.
Cheese?
No.
Milk?
No.
Cream?
No.
Other cheese?
No.
Yogurt?
No.
Ham?
No.
Eventually.....

At last - they understood!

I just want some mayo on my roast...
That's better! 

 Sprouts and mayo...

 the way it should be!
Little Owl finished her entire plate!






4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That's brilliant! I have mayonnaise with pretty much everything but I don't think even I would have it on a Sunday roast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - just like my daughter! Now if only I could get my husband to make sunday roast...
    #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless, but think I'll stick with gravy myself. Hopping over via Magnificent Monday and I've given you a Bloglovin follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol lol i love it! :-) thank you for linking up with #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...