Friday 8 November 2013

Knitting Fridays

Look what I've done in a week!!!

Little Owl was a bit off colour last weekend which meant lots of cuddles
on the sofa and quite a bit of knitting!
But now the fun begins... so far on this pattern I have had to look at the picture as well as trying to read the Dutch version to figure out what was going on - they had missed the yellow and dark green stripes out on the English version!
Next I have to shape the shoulders and the neck.  I think I can figure out the shoulders but the neck instructions read:
At the same time as beg shoulders bind off the middle 22 sts and on both sides thereof bind off in every 2nd row another 3 sts once and 1st st once.
This is going to need some thinking about!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...