Monday 19 May 2014

Cross Mondays Week #9

Papa Owl has been away with work this week meaning I haven't been able to go out in the evenings, but that does mean that I've been able to get a fair bit of cross stitching done!



While I was stitching the flowers on the right hand tree, I realised that a couple of my green branches were in the wrong place, not a major issue but a little bit gutting that I have to go back to it, at least its only 6 stitches. 

The flowers are taking a surprising amount of thread (and time) but I'm excited that the trees are nearly done!  Then its just the space between that needs filling up with a couple of cats, 4 birds and a mahoosive plant pot!  Still a lot of work to finished this section but I feel I have broken the back of it now!  I hope to have finished the trees by next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...