Monday 2 June 2014

Cross Mondays Week #11

A busy week with half term but I did manage to get to watch Happy Valley which gave me an hour of stitching!  When I am home in the evenings, I will normally be sat in front of the telly, only half watching with the laptop beside me - that's when I do a lot of my blogging!  So I save the stitching for when there is something on TV that I really want to watch!

I completed my target of finishing the cats and the birds, and I have started work on the plant pot.  Its made slightly more difficult by being the middle of the design and so I'm having to work on two pattern sheets but luckily the design is easy.

Fingers cross I can have the pot finished by next week - looking forward to Happy Valley already!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...